- What's News in Washington: Boehner Moves Ahead With Plan to Sue Obama
- V.A. Is Accused of Retaliating in 67 Complaint Cases
- The Health Care Waiting Game
- A Guide to Changes in Federal Benefits for Same-Sex Couples
- After Criticism, Investigator Steps Down From the V.A.
- V.A. Nominee McDonald Faced Criticism at Procter Gamble
- New Ways to Treat Veterans
- V-SPANN Advisory Council Members Initiate an Illinois Veterans Recognition Program
- What's News in Washington: Supreme Court Ends Its Term
- Pick for V.A. Is Former Corporate Chief
We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted or otherwise contained on American Veterans Forum/V-SPANN.com .org .net or any AVF/V-SPANN Twitter account or post or email or any related or affiliated website or Twitter account (collectively, the "Website"). We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Website. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the Website. This site is merely for informational/entertainment purposes. Read More...
Many Veterans and their families have experienced delays and difficulty receiving benefits and services, not in just this conflict, but in the past. Many Veterans and their families may not be aware of programs and/or help available in such areas as Healthcare, Employment, Housing, Education, Pro Bono Legal Help, PTSD Counseling, Grants, Discounts and many other benefits and programs that have not been brought to the awareness of the Veteran Community through lack of media interest or budget constraints. We will endeavor to post any legitimate websites and contact information that will overcome their challenges.
Our Television Channel will provide a National Network
that includes a State by State breakdown of these programs
with entertaining shows that the whole population will enjoy.